Tuesday 5 March 2013

Second Cut and Feedback

This is the improved second cut of "Left Unread" with the changes from the first cut been added.



I presented this cut to my teacher for his input and below are his suggestions for what needs to be improved.
• More stock footage.
• Stock Footage needs to change, create a montage instead of individual clips. 
• The montage stock footage needs to have quick cut and show an erratic nature 
• The line "Look at them all" the shot should show people walking in the street.
• CCTV camera need to be added
• Ending, change over the shoulder shot to a point of view shot of the flyer.
• Sound bridge at the end needs work to make it flow.
• Credits need to be added.

Now I need to progress and undertake in the improvement, mostly less changes are editorial, therefore I don't need to ask my actor to return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment