Friday 8 March 2013

Magazine Review Versions

These are the first two versions of the magazine review that I produced. After producing each version I presented it to my teacher for his feedback and improvements and then produced the new version with the suggested improvements having been applied.

Version 1
Feedback:
• Review the codes and conventions from research to improve the overall design of the review.
• Create columns for the text rather then large blocks of text.
• Add some general information such as cast, director, certificate etc.
• Add the name of the writer to the end of the review.
• Change the image as there are better images within the short film that can be used.

Version 2

My Teachers Comment was:
• The only edit I would make is to make the body text left/right justified. It will look cleaner - I'm fairly certain you can do that in InDesign.


No comments:

Post a Comment