Sunday 24 June 2012

Chosen Brief

After consideration for all three briefs, I have decided that the brief that I feel I will enjoy the most and are most interested in creating and learning about is the brief 10 - Short Film.

"A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with:
  • a poster for the film
  • a film magazine review page featuring the film"

I believer the reason why I have chosen this brief, of creating a short film is because I what to learn about narration and plot, building upon the work that I have done at AS. I also believer I have chosen this as I like a challenge and feel that the short film will offer me this but also broaden my understanding of media and support my development in pre-production,  production and post-production.


I now need to…:

• consider researching into what short film this and means
• the technical aspects (Mise en Scene, Sound, Editing, Camera)
• the codes and conventions
• Genre
• Narrative and Charactersation
• Represenation
• Audience
• the history of short film
• narrative theory.


No comments:

Post a Comment