Thursday 13 December 2012

Initial Storyboard

After deciding on my idea for my short film, where a man is released from prison and enters a world that is controlled by the government. I decided that I needed to create a storyboard that develops and demonstrates the story, plot and idea for the film.  To do this I have taken the "Initial Plot" summary and drawn how I envision the framing and scene to play out.

Here is my first initial storyboard that I will develop and change:




I presented this storyboard to my target audience and explained what was happening, the response was a positive one with some saying, "I really like the plot." Another saying "I like how you are taking a different approach on what could be a dark film." This has assured me that I am producing a film that my target audience is interested in.

After presenting this to my target audience, from here I think that I need to create an animatic so that I can understand how long my storyboard is and also to have a concept of how it flows; whether or not I need to add or remove some frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment